GEORGE CARLIN Animated | 'We're Gonna Go To Mars' GEORGE CARLIN Animated | 'We're Gonna Go To Mars'

Animating pages from the book of Carlin, unh?!! Nicely done. I love George Carlin. I've been considering animating some of his bits as well. Back in 2008, I was actually looking to buy tickets for one of Carlin's last shows in San Diego when a friend called me and told me he died. Sad summer day, that was.

NWAR: Framing Story NWAR: Framing Story

Great episode...as usual. NWAR is so well done. It baffles me that everyone on Newgrounds is not a fan.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thank you!

Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF

Yes. Yes. Yes. And more yes. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

NEW BORN NEW BORN

Scary. But there's something about him that makes him look like he's really just a lonely and misunderstood monster. With the way he is posing in this picture he looks kinda frightened - like he was kept in a basement because of his disfigurement, and over many years of being locked away in the dark all alone, someone finally opened the door. Maybe he wasn't born a monster, he was made one.

OmegaBlack1631 responds:

deeper than i could have ever put it my friend. damn good back story haha

New baby New baby

I'm oddly drawn to this one and it's one of my favorites of yours. It would look very nice as a framed print hanging on my wall. :)

rvhomweg responds:

Money can buy you everything ;)

Manneken koffie Manneken koffie

Ha...are you trying to say that Brussels Coffee is a steaming cup of piss? I've certainly had some coffee that tasted like piss. But this would actually make for an awesome coffee machine. I'd buy one.