All 15 art Reviews

NEW BORN NEW BORN

Scary. But there's something about him that makes him look like he's really just a lonely and misunderstood monster. With the way he is posing in this picture he looks kinda frightened - like he was kept in a basement because of his disfigurement, and over many years of being locked away in the dark all alone, someone finally opened the door. Maybe he wasn't born a monster, he was made one.

OmegaBlack1631 responds:

deeper than i could have ever put it my friend. damn good back story haha

New baby New baby

I'm oddly drawn to this one and it's one of my favorites of yours. It would look very nice as a framed print hanging on my wall. :)

rvhomweg responds:

Money can buy you everything ;)

Manneken koffie Manneken koffie

Ha...are you trying to say that Brussels Coffee is a steaming cup of piss? I've certainly had some coffee that tasted like piss. But this would actually make for an awesome coffee machine. I'd buy one.

no inspiration no inspiration

Let's face it...you're becoming a pixel art master.

Rubix Cube Rubix Cube

Meh heh heh heh heh!! Awesome.

Fairytale house Fairytale house

Absolutely lovely!! It looks like a very warm and cozy little nook that's tucked away in some overlooked corner of the world. At night, I could just imagine the soft glow oozing from the outside lamp while moths dance tirelessly around it until morning. And I can see the soothing candlelight in the top window, with the silhouette of an artist fluttering away in the flickering light, hard at work on their next masterpiece. I hope you don't mind but I imagined walking inside. I committed burglary, but only in my mind. Besides, I didn't imagine stealing or breaking anything. I'm just too curious and I had to see what was inside. It's a lovely home. Though, I did imagine sipping on wine and eating some bread and cheese while sitting by the fireplace. I also used the bathroom and I used someone's toothbrush. I left a note on the door that said thank you.

This really is a wonderful drawing. When I was a kid I loved drawing houses with impossible architecture. And I totally agree about the pen and paper. Digital art offers many advantages, and I love trying all mediums of art, but if I had to pick just one medium then it would simply be pen and paper.

Bojeva responds:

Wow! That's got to be the most fantastic review I ever got :-) I think every artist hopes to invoke certain feelings with~in the viewer, but you just perfectly described the mood I was hoping to convey.
Wine, bread and cheese, absolutely!
You just made my day with this comment. Thank you so much!

Night life Night life

Wonderful coloring. This is another one of your paintings where I feel like I've been there in a dream before. It reminds me of wandering around Tokyo on mushrooms - not that I'm condoning drug usage or anything.

Homer Stardust Homer Stardust

Mehehehe!! Mmmmmmm...Homer Bowie....aagghhhh.

Ice- Ogre Ice- Ogre

Ha...I see what you did there with the thumbnail pic. Great work too.

After rain After rain

Very nice. It looks like he just woke up from a hard nap on the bank of a river in the woods, and now he's a bit confused if he's in the real world or still in a dream. And I wouldn't pay any attention to what legodude said - the colors you chose make it feel very dreamlike, or as if you're trying to hold on to a memory. And as for legodude: you don't go and criticize someone, then ask them to take a look at your work - it makes you look uninteresting and lacking, and it makes me think your art would be as smug as you. And I have no interest in such smugness.