GEORGE CARLIN Animated | 'We're Gonna Go To Mars' GEORGE CARLIN Animated | 'We're Gonna Go To Mars'

Animating pages from the book of Carlin, unh?!! Nicely done. I love George Carlin. I've been considering animating some of his bits as well. Back in 2008, I was actually looking to buy tickets for one of Carlin's last shows in San Diego when a friend called me and told me he died. Sad summer day, that was.

NWAR: Framing Story NWAR: Framing Story

Great episode...as usual. NWAR is so well done. It baffles me that everyone on Newgrounds is not a fan.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thank you!

Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF

Yes. Yes. Yes. And more yes. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hulk's Biggest Fan Hulk's Biggest Fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I really enjoy your style of animating, and this one is some of your finest work. Just awesome MisterHerbal. Looks like you're using ToonBoom?

MisterHerbal responds:

Wish I was man! I only used Toonboom twice. This was made in Flash. Cheers!

Spooky Ghost Joke Spooky Ghost Joke

Love that fifth finger popping out to count five ghosts. (It's funny 'cause historically cartoon characters had three fingers - to save money and time drawing.) Clever...wish I'd thought of it for a cartoon. Damnit!!!

Hey My Man: Dick Poop Hey My Man: Dick Poop

Ha...interesting style here. And was that Operation Ivy that I heard in the beginning?!!

SenorGolley responds:

Hi, thanks for the review. Yes it is, from what I have gathered the guys that make the podcast live in the same area as the band and are friends with them.

Inaction Inaction

Purrity cool. You just had to put the Tusk reference in there didn't you? A friend got me to watch that movie and I wasn't sure what I was getting into. No movie has ever made me turn away from the screen until I saw Tusk.

BungalowBelf responds:

I actually haven't seen Tusk yet! And this is a year old now, so we didn't even know what the walrus-man-thing from Tusk would actually look like back then, I guess I wasn't too far off!

I'm squeamish too, so I'm not sure I'll do too well with Tusk.

At any rate, thank you for the comment and take care!

By the Brook By the Brook

Don't listen to anybody saying ANYTHING bad about this. This is a beautiful scene and I love it. It's as if Bob Ross started doing backgrounds for South Park. ;-) Really...this is just wonderful man...or woman... Keep it up.

'Sprouting Frog Waves' 'Sprouting Frog Waves'

Interesting. I really love the art style. It's got a very cute children's book look to it. You should be illustrating children's books, if you aren't already. And it kinda reminds me of Psychonauts...which was a wonderful game back in it's time on the PS2.

Butzbo responds:

A while ago I had a small uni-assignment about children books, the style worked well so I may consider getting into that eventually.
I never had a PS2, but it seems interesting, I'll check it out sometime"
Thank you Tux!

Man Gurgles Mouthwash Man Gurgles Mouthwash

This is just fantastic. I love the art style and the ending is priceless. You took a joke and just ran with it, and ran with it, and ran with it, and ran with it...then you hear the echo of him still gargling in the vase. Wonderful.

WellingL responds:

Thank you. I was rather surprised to find out how close you get to vomiting when recording your own gurgle for too long. The irony!